Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My brother: historical encyclopedia and practical joker.

My younger brother sure pulled a fast one on me today. I was in the basement playing Solar Jetman when he walked into the room with an expressionless face and a sullen tone, informing me that it's become awfully easy to assassinate people. I thought he was bringing grave, political news that I had failed to hear because I was downstairs playing video games; immediately pausing the game, I turned to face him and demanded to know what had happened. "BANG!" he yelled, pointing his finger at me.

I've been avoiding direct politics within T.H.I.N.G., but that doesn't mean I haven't been following the issues. With all that's been going on lately, I was somewhere between worried and exasperated at the thought of an assassination. Man! I don't think my brother had any idea what was shooting through my mind as he did that. Well, I'm grateful that it was a false alarm.

Hey, Obama's Tux Cat's are still all I've truly mentioned here about the election. Hooray for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up imagining your brother (I think I can guess which brother) solemnly announcing that assassinations have become awfully easy.