Monday, December 21, 2009

"Gigalypuff" Brawl Glitch

I learned of this glitch rather recently, thanks to seeing it used in various snapshots on brawlsnapshots.com, and I just got home from a party where I had the privilege of showing it off; so while it's on my mind I'll go ahead and post it, lest it join the league of neglected blogging topics.

If you are inside of the section of the Bridge of Eldin when it gets restored, your character gets bumped to the top. Let this happen to Jigglypuff when she's in the middle of her final smash, and it stops the FS process, leaving her enlarged.

Yoshi eating her in this state results in size multiplication.

This method can be used with other characters to achieve different results -- R.O.B. attaining an eternal FS is the only other one I currently know of. Try it out, it's crazy!



P.S. The above snapshots site is a neat and creative place, albeit subject to community vulgarity, both in pics and language. If you just go to the site and stay in the list of "featured shots," you should be safe from most stuff, as these are moderated. I suggest not reading the tags or the comments, just the title and description(/joke/explanation) for each shot.

No comments: