Thursday, January 1, 2009

A new year's notice--

Well, now that I'm finally back on my blog, I have a lot to say, most of which I've forgotten, unfortunately. But I do have some good and important news: I finally managed to transfer this blog to the e-mail address I desire. It was a very weird process; nothing happened the way it should have. Since the author invitation approach didn't work, I exported the blog and imported it on my other account, and found that both accounts were listed as authors, despite the fact that it was registered as a different blog. In fact, the account I'd been using suddenly was the author of two blogs. Anyway, despite all of the anxiety and precautions throughout the ordeal, it proved to be a simple and harmless task to delete the first account and blog entirely, leaving these in their places. No posts were lost in the process, and all of the settings were carried over. The only items that had to be reconstructed were the Tome of Randomness, the poll, and the pictures, which I hopefully restored to their original states (except for the poll, which I threw out since it had no voting history). Oh, and my profile has only 8 views...

Now, the greatest importance of this:

This blog's address is now ahspensieve.blogspot.com -- The old address could not be reused.

So, Happy New Year, and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate). I'm off to bed.

No comments: