Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Site: The Mega Man Home Page

For a Mega Man site with everything from info to entertainment (sans online games or anything), this has got to be the best. This site is by a fan of the Mega Man universe (a woman, believe it or not) who has compiled and tested as much data on the different series as you may ever find in one place. She doesn't give step-by-step guides for the games, but she's reviewed them, has lists of where to find items, and has my kind of sense of humor. I had no idea there was a strategy MM game released only in China until this site -- that's how much she knows. And aside from the games themselves, she's even writing her own MM fiction*. She's not a bad artist, either. She could make a blog out of her "Musings" section (unless she has a blog already -- I haven't checked). Gee, what else...? Just go check the place out!


*Okay, I know some of you may think that's typical for a fan, but her books hit me somewhere.... I probably like them a bit extra because they remind me of the Adventures of Link that Shakespeare's Cobbler and I were trying to write some years ago. Some notable similarities are the humor, attitudes of the characters, and the presences and roles of unrelated characters from other games.

No comments: