Friday, October 17, 2008

Ike's Suicidal Final Smash

It's a pity I can't post a pic or, better yet, the video I took of this on Super Smash Bros. Brawl (well, I could, but it wouldn't be worth the effort). I was wondering what would happen if you designed a stage with a wide enough gap in the middle that Ike has nothing to land on when he executes his final smash. So I built just that. I recorded a 1-stock battle of myself, as Ike, fighting a CPU Marth. I got the smash ball and hit Marth with the Great Aether; they soared up to the top of the center of the stage, Ike clobbered Marth, and then down they shot, straight to their deaths, at exactly the same time! This is one of the very few occasions (and definitely the easiest) in which you will ever get sudden death on stock mode.

No comments: