Thursday, October 30, 2008

N64 Add-on -- Changed plans

This sure explains things. Ever wonder why Ocarina of Time: Master Quest was made in the first place? Why the later Final Fantasy games went solely to the PlayStation? Why Metroid was never seen until the GameCube? Why Nintendo never pulled through with so many projects, now the objects of internet rumors or attempted fan recoveries? Take a peek at the list of intended games after reading the article.

By the way, I've made a small update to my arwing cameo post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew about the 64DD and that it was a failure, but I didn't think so many games (some of which are my favorite games) were planned for it. It makes me wonder what could have happened if it hadn't failed.
My favorite games would probably twice as awesome.