Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Obama's Economic Plan

During the debate last night I thought I heard one of the candidates misspeak, swapping the vowels in "tax cuts." I suddenly got the idea for this picture:

Ah, the digital age of political cartoons... Don't worry, I do not intend for this to become a hobby. I just thought this would be funny. Feel free to spread this around; maybe by the end of the election the internet will be littered with it. I wonder how it feels to be responsible for for the mass presence of something like this...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I thought I heard one of the candidates misspeak..."
Was it Obama and did he? If no to either one, this will never get spread around. If yes to both, it ought to be a hit.

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I wasn't actually in the room at the time, and I think McCain might have been the one talking, but I don't feel like watching it again just to locate the possible vowel mishap.

This thing will be a hit anyway, I'm sure. As long as the majority of Americans aren't so thick-skulled that they can't see the resemblance to "tax cuts," that is.