Friday, October 3, 2008

Zelda meets Peter Pan

*All of the following screenshots are results of using the levitation code*
They'll never find me up here.
Aw, how did you know?
Pick me up, mommy!
Uh, that thing had better not be my spirit...
Ah, garden baths.
That would be a figment of your imagination.
Um, Zelda? Ganondorf's sent half the castle to the fifth dimension. What now?
Any fries with that?
Spider Link, Spider Link...
The king sure is acting odd these days...

Me, scared of Ganondorf? Don't be silly. Um, is it safe to come down?

I feel like I'm in the clouds...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL -- Now can we see the pictures the Hylians received as a gift from Mushroom Kingdom without the wall and window-bars in the way?

Anonymous said...

Yep. If you really want to see them, I can post a pic sometime.

Anonymous said...

That was funny. I really liked your messages for some of those pictures.